SHARK Helmets RIDILL 1.2 Mecca Matte is the new entry level full-face helmet from SHARK Helmets. And it has been engineered with the same DNA as the top of the range SHARK Helmets; a helmet that performs well in every aspects at a very reasonable price.
As a truly all-rounder, SHARK Helmets RIDILL 1.2 Mecca Matte features a great ventilation system, a drop-down integrated sun visor and a low level of aerodynamic noise packed up in a modern looking and weight contained helmet.
The RIDILL 1.2 serves as the essence of SHARK expertise in the design of fully-integrated helmets.
Structure and safety :
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Comes pre-equipped with a Pinlock®* anti-scratch visor
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “BIRD EYES” lining fabric, black color
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- “EasyFit” system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
Aerodynamics and ventilation :
- 3 air inlets