Throwbacks and retro lids are nice, but nothing beats an original. Back in 1954 Bell founder Roy Richter formed his first helmet out of fiberglass and named it the “500.” Bell’s Custom 500 pays homage to Richter’s original design while adding modern protective technology to bring the design up-to-date.
– 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
– Genuine leather, removable/washable, anti-bacterial interior
– Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
– Integrated 5-Snap Pattern for Aftermarket Shields and Visors
– Leather D-Ring Pull Tab
– Low-Profile Carbon Composite Shell
– Multi-density EPS liner
– Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure and Strap Keeper
– Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
– Rear Goggle Strap
– WEIGHT: 1200 Grams
– VENTS: Not applicable
– CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
There are no reviews yet.